Regardless of everything we have achieved over the past 10 years, we still believe we have a long way to go. We owe our success to our clients who put their trust in us when we initially started and to all our existing clients, who choose us every day and give us the opportunity to learn from them and grow with them. It is because of our valuable clients and the brilliant team that we have been able to become a process-oriented organization that has evolved continuously with changing technologies and ever-evolving mindsets. With humility, we’ve listed our achievements so far.
– 10 years in the Offshore Process-Outsourcing, focusing on Recruitment Industry’s back office.
– Over 50 years of cumulative experience in our senior team.
– Running a team of 12 Researchers and Administrators for one of the most reputable names in Finance Recruitment in the UK from our offices in Lahore.
– Providing admin and research support to an Executive Search Firm and within a short span of 6 months, the retention of their improved drastically because their consultants had more time to focus on their front office.
– Training, development and smooth running of a team of 16 researchers focused on LinkedIn to identify 500,000 contacts in HR working anywhere in the world.
– Our longest working client relationship is 9 plus years that started in 2011 and almost 10 years later, they are still taking our services. We see this as a huge success in a market that has changed so much over the past decade.
– We started small, with CV-formatting services for a multi-million-pound Recruitment Consultancy and over the years our quality and dedication to our work has resulted in them outsourcing their entire CV-formatting function to resourceSmith.
– We have sourced CVs for one of our longstanding clients in the IT Recruitment and in 2018 alone, they made a staggering number of 25 placements on the CVs sourced by resourceSmith.
– For years, we have been consistently identifying and sourcing candidates which our clients are able to place, acknowledging that they “Missed this CV!”.
– Brought consistency to CRM coding where Consultants had made it inconsistent with keyword duplication and poor category structure.
– USD 300K+ in placement billings achieved by our resourcing team over a period of 12 months.
– No Data breaches – No abuse of client resources – No lapse in confidentiality – No GDPR issues.
– Through the years we have been able to remain Incredibly Delivery Focused.